Ogden United Church has been serving the Ogden community for over 100 years at its current location. The original sanctuary was dedicated on April 5, 1914. The church expanded this building by adding a basement in the 1920's which allowed space for Sunday School and mid-week groups. With the expansive growth of the Ogden Community in the 1950's the church expanded once again with the building of the basement. The basement was home to many bazars, teas, and dinners. It was decided in 1961 that there needed to be a new sanctuary. On April 3, 1964 the current sanctuary was dedicated. In addition to being a place of worship, music and spiritual development, Ogden United is also is involved in community outreach programs.