You are invited
June 23, 2023
The Rooftop at The King Eddy
6:00 PM to 11:00 PM
ABOUT THE SEED
The Mustard Seed is a Christian non-profit organization that has been caring for individuals experiencing homelessness and poverty since 1984. Operating in five cities across Alberta and British Columbia, The Mustard Seed is a supportive haven where people can have their physical, mental, and spiritual needs met and grow toward greater health and independence. We have been an agent of change for more than three decades, thanks to our donors, volunteers, and support from the community.
Currently in the early building stages and on track to open in summer 2023, Ogden Hub:29 will be a 5-storey multi-use building with a dedicated 3 storeys of permanent supportive
housing for families facing extreme economic challenges.
- The Wrap-Around Supports Families Need to Thrive.
- One-on-one support from family advocates will help families set and reach long-term goals.
- On-site health and wellness care will help families heal and stay healthy and well.
- Affordable daycare and pre-school facilities will provide a safe, secure space for children to grow, learn, and play while parents focus on providing for their families.
- Common spaces that provide a safe, secure, and affordable space for families to laugh, learn, play, grow, and thrive.
- Employment coaching will help residents find meaningful, secure, well-paying jobs.
- Activities and resources to teach life, social, and parenting skills to residents.
You can make Ogden Hub:29 a reality
When you support the creation of Ogden Hub:29, you join a special group of community leaders willing to go above and beyond to end family homelessness in our city.
Make a Donation Now
If you would like to inquire about making a significant contribution to this cause, please reach out to The Mustard Seed. We’d love to work with you to make Hub:29 part of your philanthropic investment.
We are pleased to celebrate your life-changing contribution to the Ogden Hub:29 project with an evening at Rooftop at the King Eddy. Established in 1905, the King Edward Hotel was Calgary’s second oldest hotel and the longest operating bar and hotel when it closed in 2004. Today the Eddy continues to be a cornerstone of music, community, and culture, building on its storied musical legacy.
Join us for show-stopping performances by UPTOWN, mouth-watering canapes, handcrafted specialty cocktails, and an opportunity to connect with The Mustard Seed’s Executive and Program Teams, as well as Calgary’s philanthropists, business, and community leaders.
Live Performances by
Interested in Sponsoring?
Please email Ana Kitlar, Manager of Partnerships & Events to request a list of available sponsorship opportunities. [email protected]